Great game tonight in the Canary Islands, with the local team hosting Monaco in the 2nd semifinal of the Eurocup! The first team to reach two wins will qualify to the finals of the second-ranked European inter-club competition, with the French leading the series 1-0 (they won 82-77 on Tuesday night, at the Principality).
Matt Costello (24 points) and Thomas Dimsa (14 points) fought for the team of coach P. Fisac while leading scorer AJ Sloter had a really shocking night (3/15 shots). The Spaniards will play the most crucial game of the season without problems.
Excellent guard Rob Gray led the Frenchies to the victory on Tuesday by scoring 25 points and 5/6 three points. Quality center Mathias Lessort (12 points, 8 rebounds) offered some severe assistance, and the coach expects the same from him ahead of tonight’s match. There are only minor differences in the two teams’ quality levels. Personally, I would consider the home team tonight favourite to win and tie the series at 1-1. If that happens, then the series will be decided in Monaco next week.
Our free Gran Canaria vs. Monaco tip: Money Line, Gran Canaria (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 11 April 2021 – Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
- 10 April 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. L.A. Lakers
- 10 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. MoraBanc Andorra
- 9 April 2021 – AX Armani Milan vs. Anadolu Efes
- 8 April 2021 - Valencia Basket vs. Baskonia
- 8 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Real Madrid
- 7 April 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns