Those who participate in this year’s Virtus Bologna project have made it clear in every direction: winning the Eurocup and participating in next season’s Euroleague are one-way for the historic club. That’s why there are players on the roster like “the magician” Milos Teodosic and the ex NBAer Marco Belinelli. Virtus counts 18 victories in an equal number of matches in this year’s tournament, and that says it all. In the quarterfinals, they eliminated Badalona by winning the series 2-0. Sasa Djordjevic will wait until the last minute to confirm if Serbian playmaker Stefan Markovic, suffering from minor discomfort, can make it for the game.
Unics Kazan put a lot of pressure on Kuban (they won the series 2-1), and now their mission is even more difficult. The series will be decided in two victories, and if a third match is needed, this will take place in Bologna. The Russians of the Greek coach Dimitris Priftis will line up without problems, as valuable point guard Nate Walters is also expected to play.
Our free Virtus Bologna vs. Unics Kazan tip: Total Points, UNDER 165.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 11 April 2021 – Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
- 10 April 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. L.A. Lakers
- 10 April 2021 – Unicaja Malaga vs. MoraBanc Andorra
- 9 April 2021 – AX Armani Milan vs. Anadolu Efes
- 9 April 2021 – Gran Canaria vs. AS Monaco
- 8 April 2021 - Valencia Basket vs. Baskonia
- 8 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Real Madrid
- 7 April 2021 – Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns