Fenerbahce (8-1) is not feeling very well lately. And this, of course, is not reflected in its results in the Turkish league but those in the EuroLeague.
In TBSL, they enjoy the sweet loneliness of the top, but in the Euroleague, they are currently in the 16th position, with a record of 3-9 and five consecutive defeats. As expected, Sasa Djordjevic feels no longer so comfortable on his bench. And it will not surprise anyone if he loses his job; something that is very likely to happen if the situation won’t change soon. Moreover, forward Barthel and Pierre are consistently out of action.
The break for Karsiyaka (7-2) came at a good timing, as in recent weeks, the condition of Ufuk Saritsa’s team was not the best. Last Sunday, Karsiyaka defeated Afyon 90-76 (M’Baye 20 points), however earlier, they had lost from Besiktas at home (67-79) and Manresa on the road (88-69) for the BCL. Moreover, the departure of Achilles Mitchell (moved to Bamberg) and the severe injury of Semih Erden have created an issue in the position of inside the paint. Especially since veteran tall Alex Tyus is not yet at his 100%. Important forward, Ebaye, who played yesterday with the National Team of France for the qualifiers of Mundobasket 2023 (6 points in 18′ in the 54-79 victory in Hungary), is doubtful for tonight’s game.
Our free Fenerbahce vs. Pinar Karsiyaka tip: Total Points, OVER 149.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 3 December 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Barcelona
- 3 December 2021 - Unics Kazan vs Olympiacos Piraeus
- 2 December 2021 - Bayern Munich vs ASVEL Villeurbanne
- 2 December 2021 - Real Madrid vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 1 December 2021 - Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers
- 1 December 2021 - Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks
- 30 November 2021 - Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors