Unics (along with Real) are the two most formed teams in the Euroleague, with the Russians (record 7-5) going to today’s game coming from 6 wins in the last 7 matches!
Last week, Velimir Perasovic’s team passed impressively from Belgrade, defeating the Crvena Zvezda with the emphatic 78-98, scoring 15/32 three-pointers. John Brown (18 points, 9/12) was the definite star while Hezonja (17 points, 4/7 three points shots) and Canaan (17 points, 5/7 three’s) followed closely. American point guard Lorenzo Brown finished the match with 9 points and 9 assists. Uzinskii was also essential; he came from the bench and added 11 points with 3/3 three points in 16 minutes.
Olympiacos (8-4) crushed Armani in Milan (72-93), after making 18 three-pointers (record for the Reds in the Euroleague). At the same time, Greek forward Larentzakis had a career record night with 18 points (5/8 three-pointers)! This was the first away victory for Bartzokas’ team in this year’s marathon and the truth is that it came at the best moment for Olympiacos. Tall American Quincy Acy is also ready for tonight’s match.
Our free Unics Kazan vs. Olympiakos tip: Total Points, OVER 151.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 3 December 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Barcelona
- 2 December 2021 - Bayern Munich vs ASVEL Villeurbanne
- 2 December 2021 - Real Madrid vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 1 December 2021 - Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers
- 1 December 2021 - Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks
- 30 November 2021 - Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors
- 30 November 2021 - Fenerbahce vs Pinar Karsiyaka