The Pacers are coming from two consecutive defeats (record 9-14, 13th in the East) and are once again taking steps back in the standings. In their last game, two nights ago, they lost in Minnesota to the Timberwolves (100-98), paying for their disappointing % outside the 7.25m line (9/37, 24.3%).
Great triple-double from the Lithuanian center Domantas Sabonis, who finished the match with 16 points, 25 rebounds and 10 assists! Top scorer for Rick Carlisle’s team was Malcolm Brogdon with 25 points (6 rb., 5 ast.). Injured Justin Holiday (SF), T.J. Warren (SF) who is consistently out of action and important tall Myles Turner are all doubtful for tonight’s game.
At the same time, Atlanta (11-10, 10th) has a record of 7-3 in the last 10 games, although in the last march they lost to the Knicks at home (90-99). The Hawks let their fans down, shooting only 9 out of 37 from the 7.25m. line. Trae Young (33 points, 7 assists) and Clint Capela (16 points, 22 rebounds) did their best but couldn’t save the boat. Bogdanovic (SG) and De ‘Andre Hunter (SF) are injured, while the decision for the participation of Cam Reddish (G/SF) will be made only moments before the tip off time.
Our free Indiana Pacers vs. Atlanta Hawks tip: Money Line, Indiana Pacers (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 3 December 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Barcelona
- 3 December 2021 - Unics Kazan vs Olympiacos Piraeus
- 2 December 2021 - Bayern Munich vs ASVEL Villeurbanne
- 2 December 2021 - Real Madrid vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 1 December 2021 - Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers
- 30 November 2021 - Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors
- 30 November 2021 - Fenerbahce vs Pinar Karsiyaka