Spread Pick: FC Bayern MunichHome with handicap -6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 157.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
01/03/2016 19:30 – Dolomiti Energia Trento v CAI Zaragoza – Betting Tips
The first leg of the game was only decided in the last second of the game when a basket from Tomas Bellas, with just 0.7 seconds left on the clock, split the game and gave the hosts on the night something to protect. This result sees Dolomiti needing a win of at least 3 points to continue their European adventure. This has been the first season in Europe for the Italian team and they have enjoyed some great games and action along the way. They won’t want the fun to stop at home on Tuesday night so get ready for a big night in Italy.
The Italians were boosted by 22 points from Julian Wright in the opening game and if he can hit that sort of form, the hosts are still in with a chance. A 6-2 home record in their opening season of Eurocup action is a big plus point for Dolomiti and there is nothing to suggest that they cannot make it 7-2 by the end of this week.
History will be made at the end of this match
It is easy to see why there is focus on the home team going into this game but no matter who wins, the winner will be heading into the quarter-finals for the first time ever. The Spanish side were boosted by the form of Bellas and Slava Kravtsov in the opening game, with both of these players notching 14 points each.
There isn’t much to split the two teams with respect to overall Eurocup records for the season. The Italians are 11-6 while the Spaniards are 12-5. In fact, the difference comes from last week’s game with both teams grabbing a 7-3 record in the regular season and then a 4-2 record in the Last 32.
You should look to take Dolomiti Energia Trento at -4.5, which is on offer at odds of 1.90, on Tuesday night. Anyone that is keeping an eye out for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 158.5, on offer at odds of 1.90, should be a decent bet for this midweek. Bet Now!
This Week's Eurocup Betting Tips
- Herbalife Gran Canaria Las Palmas v Limoges CSP - 2 March 2016 Eurocup Last 16
- EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Banvit Bandirma - 2 March 2016 Eurocup Last 16
- Zenit St Petersburg v Nizhny Novgorod - 2 March 2016 Eurocup Last 16
- Unics Kazan v Stelmet Zielona Gora - 2 March 2016 Eurocup Last 16
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Strasbourg - 1 March 2016 Eurocup Last 16
- FC Bayern Munich v ALBA Berlin - 1 March 2016 Eurocup Last 16
- Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir - 1 March 2016 Eurocup Last 16