Spread Pick: Avtodor SaratovHome with handicap -13 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 175.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
26/10/2016 18:00 BST – Avtodor Saratov v Kataja Basket – Betting Tips
This is the only remaining second round fixture in Group B with the three other teams playing on Tuesday night. Whether this impacts on how these two teams approach this game remains to be seen but going into this match, the hosts are in fifth place while the away team are rock bottom. One result on Wednesday could change all that though.
The host may currently be fifth but they hold a 1-0 record and they achieved a very good result over Khimik in their last game. This means that it is the schedule of the FIBA Champions League as opposed to their own showings that sees them in mid-table and of course, the home team will view this game as an opportunity to improve their status in the league. Tomislav Zubcic was a huge player in the last game for Avtodor, grabbing 19 points and 9 rebounds, which was a big factor in the team grabbing a good win. If that is repeated in this game, there is a decent chance that the home fans will be celebrating.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 26/10 14:00 (Spread Result: 100-84, Totals: 197)|
|andrew||26/10 18:00||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||Kataja BasketKATAJ||175.5||1.90||Over 175.5|
|SPREAD||-13||1.90||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||Bet ►|
Kataja will be looking to move up the table
A 64-72 defeat at the hands of Maccabi Rand wasn’t the start to the seasons Kataja Basket were looking for, but they’ll think they have plenty of chances to hit top form this season. That was a challenging game but their strength in battling through the Qualifiers indicates that they are a side with something about them. Byron Wesley has picked up an average of 19.3 points per game this season and he is likely to be one of the key players in this game if the away team are going to grab anything. There has also been some strong showings from Daniel Mullings who has notched up an average of 8.7 rebounds for the season so far.
You would expect the home team to take control of this game, and the bookmakers certainly think this is going to be the case. You can take Avtodor Saratov at -13 which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 175.5 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Helios Suns
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Juventus Utena
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v SIG Strasbourg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Bakken Bears
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Banvit Bandirma
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Dinamo Sassari
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Partizan
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v KK Mornar