Spread Pick: Helios SunsAway with handicap +21 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 138.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
26/10/2016 20:30 BST – AS Monaco v Helios Suns – Betting Tips
This game sees the second-placed team in the group play host to the fifth placed team in Group A. Given that we have only played one round of fixtures, it is far too early to be worked about placings but there is no doubt that all of the teams will be looking to grab points wherever they can at this stage of the campaign. The hosts come into this game on the back of a victory but they’ll be hungry for more and the Suns may find that this is a step too far for them.
A convincing 65-47 win over the Fraport Skyliners indicates that Monaco are up for the challenge this campaign. They were boosted with 13 points from Sergii Gladyr in that game while Brandon Davies grabbed 8 rebounds. This is the sort of showing that is likely to make a difference in this game and if these players get involved, there could be another positive outing for the hosts in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 26/10 14:40 (Spread Result: 59-76, Totals: 114)|
|andrew||26/10 20:30||AS MonacoMONAC||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||138.5||1.90||Under 138.5|
|SPREAD||0||+21||1.90||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||Bet ►|
The Suns need to soar in this game
The Suns stumbled in their last game losing 54-62 to Aris. There weren’t a lot of points involved with this game, although the Suns will at least know they never took the lowest points tally of the opening week in Group A. Brandyn Curry delivered 13 points in this game and he is the player that the away fans will look towards to impact on this game. It will be a tough challenge for the Suns but they will have hope coming to Monaco.
There appears to be some mismatches in Group A of the Champions League and the bookmakers think that there will be some demolition jobs this week. It isn’t quite the biggest odds on offer, that comes in Group D, but this could be a big score line if the bookmakers get their way. In that vein, look to take Helios Suns at +21, this is provided at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market for this game, look to go UNDER 138.5 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Juventus Utena
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v SIG Strasbourg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Bakken Bears
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Banvit Bandirma
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Dinamo Sassari
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Partizan
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v KK Mornar