Spread Pick: KK Mornar BarAway with handicap +22 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 150.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
26/10/2016 18:00 BST – Iberostar Tenerife v KK Mornar – Betting Tips
With only game in Group D having been played on Tuesday night, there is no need for the Wednesday night participants to feel as though they are playing catch-up. This game sees the team in second place playing the team in fifth, which isn’t too bad after just one game of the season. The hosts will clearly be desperate to go top of the league at this stage, and then hold on to their position, but this could be an open game.
A thumping 85-57 win over Cibona in their last game indicates that the Tenerife side knows how to score points and they’ll be looking for more of the same in this home game. Tim Abromaitis delivered 17 points in the last game for Tenerife and it is likely that he will be required to deliver the points again in this game. Aaron Doornekamp provided 9 rebounds in that game and he may be a player that has a huge impact on this match. This should be a game where the hosts can utilise their squad slightly and there will be no shortage of players looking to make an impact on this match. This should help the hosts drive on to a good showing.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 26/10 14:00 (Spread Result: 103-79, Totals: 160)|
|andrew||26/10 18:00||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||KK Mornar BarMORNA||150.5||1.90||Over 150.5|
|SPREAD||+22||1.90||KK Mornar BarMORNA||Bet ►|
Mornar should feel content
A narrow win over Telenet Oostende will see KK Mornar coming into this game in relatively high spirits. Add in the fact that the away side also battled through the Qualification Round and you have a team with plenty to be positive about for this campaign. With respect to points, their star man so far has been Antabia Waller, who has delivered an average of 21.7 points this season. A performance of that ilk will be very pleasing for the away side on Wednesday night.
The bookies are really pinning their colours to the mast of the hosts in this game. You should look to take KK Mornar at +22, which is provided at odds of 1.90. You should be looking at the Over/Under market and you’ll find that going OVER 150.5, on offer at odds of 1.90 should be an interesting bet for this game. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Helios Suns
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Juventus Utena
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v SIG Strasbourg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Bakken Bears
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Banvit Bandirma
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Dinamo Sassari
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Partizan