Spread Pick: ArisHome with handicap -18.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 151.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
26/10/2016 20:00 BST – Aris v Bakken Bears – Betting Tips
The fourth placed team welcomes the joint bottom side in this Group A clash in the FIBA Champions League. The hosts will be keen to consolidate their position in the top half of the table while the away side will be looking for any comfort or hope that may give them solace for the season. You can’t rule the Bears out of it but it does look as though the hosts can take this game if they want to.
Vassilis Kavvadas provided 16 points for Aris in their 62-54 win over the Helios Suns last week and if he can deliver the same sort of performance in this game, it is likely that the home fans will be very happy. Another player that managed a strong performance in that game was Vassilis Xanthopoulos who served up 10 rebounds in the game. Aris definitely have the players who can hurt the Bears and if the hosts are motivated enough, they should be able to sail through this game with comfort and ease.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 26/10 14:20 (Spread Result: 63.5-66, Totals: 148)|
|andrew||26/10 20:00||ARISARIS||Bakken BearsBEARS||151.5||1.90||Over 151.5|
The Bears will look to challenge
Life isn’t going to be easy for the Bears in the FIBA Champions League but this isn’t going to be news for them. The team did tremendously well to battle through the qualification process but they came a cropper in their last game against CEZ Nymburk losing 57-75. One bright spark for the Bears was DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell and he has managed an average of 16.7 points per game for the Bears this season.
If you take the bookmakers at their word, this is likely to be a demolition job. It is easy to see why this is the case and even when looking for reasons for the Bears to pull through, it does look as though the hosts could win this by however many points they want. This is why you should take Aris at -18.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 151.5, which is on offer at odds of 1.90, is likely to be a decent bet. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Helios Suns
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Juventus Utena
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v SIG Strasbourg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Banvit Bandirma
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Dinamo Sassari
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Partizan
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v KK Mornar