Spread Pick: CEZ NymburkHome with handicap -8 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 153.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
26/10/2016 18:00 BST – ČEZ Nymburk v Ironi Naharaiya – Betting Tips
First plays sixth in Group A as we move into the second round of fixtures in the FIBA Champions League. It is not as if we should be placing too much importance on positions at this stage of the campaign but with the home team having won convincingly last week, they will be keen to do so again.
Last time around the team from Nymburk grabbed a 75-57 win against the Bakken Bears, and they’ll think they can do the same again this time around. Bryon Allen grabbed 25 points in that game, which means he is the player the home fans will be desperate to see on the ball in this game. Howard Sant Roos also delivered a strong showing in that game with 14 rebounds, which is a big total for any player. If these two players hit these heights again, there is every likelihood that the hosts will enjoy another good evening in the FIBA Champions League.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 26/10 14:00 (Spread Result: 70-66, Totals: 144)|
|andrew||26/10 18:00||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||153.5||1.90||Under 153.5|
|SPREAD||-8||1.90||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Bet ►|
Ironi need to lift their spirits
If the away side are going to take anything from this game, you’ll expect Yancy Gates to play his part. This is because he managed to average 12 points and 6 rebounds in the games this season. With an average of 1.3 blocks per game as well, he has been the player that has delivered most for Ironi and he’ll be looking for more support from his team-mates in this clash. A 70-82 defeat to Banvit was a disappointing start to the FIBA Champions League for Ironi but their two-legged triumph over Tsmoki-Minsk is still fresh in the memory for the fans. The away side needs to capture the energy and spirit of those performances if they are going to challenge in this game.
The bookies are backing the hosts in this game and that is understandable. You can back ČEZ Basketball Nymburk at -8, which is available at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market for this clash, look to go UNDER 153.5 which you can find on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Helios Suns
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Juventus Utena
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v SIG Strasbourg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Bakken Bears
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Banvit Bandirma
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Dinamo Sassari
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Partizan
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v KK Mornar