Spread Pick: AEKAway with handicap -13.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 158.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
25/10/2016 20:30 BST – Proximus Spirou v AEK – Betting Tips
Second bottom plays top in Group E in the FIBA Champions League but we shouldn’t get too caught up on group placings at this stage of the campaign. However, there is no denying that the hosts will be wary against a team that started the season well, particularly when the hosts will be desperate for a win in this game.
The Belgians were also at home last week but their 75-92 defeat to Besiktas was a poor start to the campaign. This game represents a shot at redemption but there are certainly easier opponents in Group E for Proximus Spirou to contend themselves with later. Albert Libert grabbed 20 points in the defeat last week while Brandon Bowman offered up 19 points. Darnell Harris also got into double figures with 12 points so there are definitely points in the home team. If these three players perform well again, they’ll be looking for their defensive team-mates to step up and help them out.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/10 12:45 (Spread Result: 58-66.5, Totals: 138)|
|andrew||25/10 20:30||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||AEKAEK||158.5||1.90||Over 158.5|
AEK got off to a great start last week
A 92- 49 home win against Szolnoki Olaj ensured AEK got off to a flying start this season and they’ll be determined to follow this up in their first away game of the season. The Greeks will definitely be favourites for this match but they cannot be complacent. Four players made it into double figures last week for AEK with Giannoulis Larentzakis leading the way with 14 points. Dimitrios Mavroeidis picked up 12 points and both Jawad Williams and Kostas Vasileiadis grabbed 10 points in the win. Spreading the points around is usually a great thing for a basketball team and if AEK can do the same again in this game, they’ll be well placed to grab another pleasing result.
The away team should get the win but it all comes down to how hungry they are for another big win. You’d like to think the Greek side will be determined at this stage of the season so look to take AEK at -13.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 158.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Helios Suns
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Juventus Utena
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v SIG Strasbourg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Bakken Bears
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Banvit Bandirma
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Dinamo Sassari
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Partizan
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v KK Mornar