Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgHome with handicap -4 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 155.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
25/10/2016 20:00 BST – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne – Betting Tips
These teams experienced contrasting fortunes last week in the FIBA Champions League. The hosts grabbed a last second winner, taking the game by a point while the away team lost out in a narrow manner. Both teams will have plenty to play for in this game.
There was half a second left on the clock when Rickey Paulding tipped the ball into the basket and this was enough to decide the game in the favour of EWE Baskets Oldenburg. The 76-77 away win was a thrilling one and the team will be looking to build on their showing now they have a home game to look forward to. Chris Kramer was in fine form in the opening FIBA Champions League and he helped himself to a double-double. His showing of 18 points and 10 assists went a long way to grabbing the win in that game and if Kramer can deliver again this week, EWE Baskets will be feeling quite pleased with themselves.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/10 12:25 (Spread Result: 75-81, Totals: 160)|
|andrew||25/10 20:00||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Asvel Lyon-Villeurbanne||155.5||1.90||Under 155.5|
|SPREAD||-4||1.90||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
The French side need to put disappointment behind them
A narrow defeat in Italy will have annoyed ASVEL last week but they are on the road again this week. They will be looking for a change of fortunes here but they are facing a team who won by a single point in the last second of the game, so they may find that fortune favours their opponents. This is a game that can be won by the away team but they’ll need some big showings from big players. Walter Hodge grabbed 19 points in the loss last week while Adrian Uter picked up 13 points and N Dragovic offered 12 points. These are the players that need to make a difference for the French side as they hit the road again.
Both teams will think that they can win this game but you should look towards the hosts to have enough when and where it matters. You should take EWE Baskets at -4, which you can find at odds of 1.90. You’ll be able to bet on the Over/Under market with this game and you should look to go UNDER 155.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Helios Suns
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Juventus Utena
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v SIG Strasbourg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Bakken Bears
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Banvit Bandirma
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Dinamo Sassari
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Partizan
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v KK Mornar