Spread Pick: Pinar KarsiyakaAway with handicap +3 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
25/10/2016 20:30 BST – Umana Reyer Venezia v Pinar Karsiyaka – Betting Tips
After the first round of fixtures in the FIBA Champions League, the hosts are in bottom place in the group while the away team sits in second spot. You can’t take too much from the opening round of fixtures but you should expect to see Umana come racing out of the traps in an attempt to wipe away the memory of last week’s big loss.
The 68-49 loss to Le Mans was a sore one to take, especially on opening day of the new season. You spend a long time looking forward to the new season or a new campaign so taking a large loss can be a hurtful experience. However, there is no reason why Umana cannot bounce back and they certainly have the players who can make an impact on games. It was a tough game last week and only Hrvoje Perić managed to make it to double figures, as he reached 11 points. This means that players like Jamelle Hagins and Stefano Tonut will need to step things up if they want to help their team to victory this time around.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/10 12:30 (Spread Result: 75-64, Totals: 136)|
|andrew||25/10 20:30||Umana Reyer VeneziaREYER||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||148.5||1.90||Over 148.5|
|SPREAD||+3||1.90||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Bet ►|
Pinar will want another away win
The 56-69 win last week for the Turkish side was a good start to the season and showed that they can win away from home. They’ll be looking to repeat that feat this week. Starting the FIBA Champions League season with two games away from home isn’t ideal but if Pinar can come away with a 2-0 record after these games, they’ll be sitting pretty at this stage of the season. J’Covan Brown was the only player to break into double figures last week and he managed 13 points in the triumph. With two players on 9 points and a further two on 8 points, Pinar Karsiyaka do have players that score, and this could be a big factor in this game.
Both sides will definitely feel as though they are in with a chance of winning this game and the close odds back this up. Look to take Pinar Karsiyaka at +3 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should look to go OVER 148.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Helios Suns
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Juventus Utena
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v SIG Strasbourg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Bakken Bears
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Banvit Bandirma
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Dinamo Sassari
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Partizan
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v KK Mornar