Spread Pick: Le Mans SartheHome with handicap -10.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
25/10/2016 20:30 BST – Le Mans Sarthe v Khimik – Betting Tips
A convincing home win last week sees Le Mans sit top of Group B in the FIBA Champions League and they get to play their second game of the season at home too. This could see the French side up for a fantastic start to the season but their Ukrainian opponents will be in no mood to roll over and let the hosts take a simple victory in this game.
Ryan Pearson was the key player in the opening day win for Le Mans last week. With 20 points, he was clearly the star man for the hosts and his points made a big difference in the final outcome of the game. He wasn’t the only Le Mans player to make a difference though and Wilfried Yeguete managed to deliver 15 points for the hosts as well. If these two players are able to make an impact on this game in the manner that they did in their last outing, this could be another enjoyable evening for the home fans who come to cheer on Le Mans.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 25/10 12:40 (Spread Result: 57.5-49, Totals: 117)|
|andrew||25/10 20:30||Le Mans SartheMSB||KhimikKHIMI||148.5||1.90||Over 148.5|
|SPREAD||-10.5||1.90||Le Mans SartheMSB||Bet ►|
Khimik will want a win
Khimik had a narrow three-point home defeat in their opening game of the FIBA Champions League season. They’ll be looking to get that out of their system as quickly as they can and taking a trip to Le Mans is a challenge but this could be exactly what they need to stir to life this season. Jaime Smith is already up and running for the campaign and his 28 points in the defeat last week shows he has plenty to offer this season. There was also 15 points from Viacheslav Petrov and 11 points from Illya Sydorov, which suggests that there are points in this Khimik team. Tuesday night will be a great platform for players to show they can make a difference.
There’s a feeling that Le Mans will destroy a lot of teams at home this season and this week could be another example. Take Le Mans Sarthe at -10.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. With the Over/Under market, you should look to go OVER 148.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Helios Suns
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Juventus Utena
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v SIG Strasbourg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Bakken Bears
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Fraport Skyliners v Banvit Bandirma
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Dinamo Sassari
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Partizan
- 26 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v KK Mornar