Spread Pick: FC BarcelonaAway with handicap -7.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 154.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/10/2015 17:00 – Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir v FC Barcelona Lassa – Betting Tips
With a tip-off time of 17:00, this is the first game of the 2015/16 Euroleague season and it is the first time that Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir will play in the Euroleague. They couldn’t have asked for a bigger or better game to start with as they welcome the Catalonian giants, FC Barcelona Lassa to Turkey.
The Turkish champions could see a total of 6 players making their Euroleague debut in this game but they do have players who have experience of the top flight in European basketball. Kenan Siphani grabbed 5 assists against Barcelona last season for Euroleague career high and his efforts helped Fenerbahce Istanbul to an 89-91 OT away win against the Catalan club. Joe Ragland can also call on big-club experience as he was with EA7 Emporio Armani Milan last season, where he was a team-mate of Samardo Samuels, who is with Barcelona for this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 13/10 19:15 (Spread Result: 71-54.5, Totals: 133)|
|giorgio||15/10 17:00||Pinar Karsiyaka||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||FC Barcelona||FC BarcelonaFCB||154.5||1.90||Under 154.5|
|SPREAD||-7.5||1.90||FC BarcelonaFCB||Bet ►|
Barca have a new look about them
Barcelona may be a team well-versed to life in the Euroleague but they look set to have a number of players making their Euroleague debut in this game. Aleksandar Vezenkov, Emir Sulejmanovic, Marcus Eriksson and Moussa Diagne could all get their first action of top flight club basketball in Europe this week. Carlos Arroyo has been brought in from Galatasaray this summer and he will add another dimension to the Barcelona side that will be reeling from major rivals Real Madrid lifting the Euroleague title last season. Juan Carlos Navarro looks set to still be a massive player for the Catalan club this season.
FC Barcelona are the bookie favourites for this game and if you want to start betting as early as possible this season, take FC Barcelona at -7.5 at odds of 1.90. The Over/Under market will also be of interest for this match and you should look to go UNDER 154.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Limoges CSP v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Khimki Moscow Region v Real Madrid
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v FC Bayern Munich
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Panathinaikos Athens
- 15 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Cedevita Zagreb
- 15 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Brose Baskets Bamberg