Spread Pick: Cedevita ZagrebAway with handicap +11 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 145.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/10/2015 19:45 – Olympiacos Piraeus v Cedevita Zagreb – Betting Tips
These two teams meet in the opening game of Group B on Thursday night, but there were two clashes between the sides in the 2012/13 season. The Greeks tasted victory in both of those games, which are the only two times that these two teams have met to date.
Thursday night could see Ioannis Athinaiou make his debut in the Euroleague but as you would expect from Olympiacos, all eyes are set to fall on Vassilis Spanoulis. It could be a big task for the one evening but Spanoulis is just 10 three-point shots away from being just the 10th player in the Euroleague to reach 300 triples. He is also just 8 steals short of grabbing 200 career steals, which would see him become the 12th player to do so. The Greeks are also likely to be boosted by Georgios Printesiz who has reached double figures in his last 5 Euroleague games.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 14/10 12:50 (Spread Result: 76-72, Totals: 137)|
|giorgio||15/10 19:45||Olympiacos Piraeus||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||Cedevita Zagreb||Cedevita ZagrebCED||145.5||1.90||Over 145.5|
|SPREAD||+11||1.90||Cedevita ZagrebCED||Bet ►|
The Croatian champions will want a strong performance
The Croatian champions will be keen to get their campaign started in the best possible manner and they have a few players with good experience in the Euroleague. Nemanja Gordic is on a strong run which has seen him grab a minimum of 1 steal in his past 10 Euroleague games. Gordic will be coming up against a former team-mate in Nikola Milutinov, as both players were involved with Partizan Belgrade back in 2012/13. Another player with a Euroleague pedigree is Fran Pilepic who is 10 for 10 with respect to freethrows in the Euroleague, and he could have a big role to play in this game.
The hosts are clear favourites for this game which means taking Cedevita Zagreb at +11.0, at odds of 1.90, isn’t the worst bet you’ll find all week. When it comes to the Over/Under market, you’ll find that going OVER 145.5 at odds of 1.90 is likely to be a sensible bet for Thursday evening. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Limoges CSP v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Khimki Moscow Region v Real Madrid
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v FC Bayern Munich
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Panathinaikos Athens
- 15 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Brose Baskets Bamberg