Spread Pick: Anadolu EfesAway with handicap -5.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 147.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/10/2015 19:45 – Limoges CSP v Anadolu Efes Istanbul – Betting Tips
It is close to twenty years since these two teams clashed in the Euroleague but that gap will come to an end on Friday night when Limoges welcome their Turkish opponents. Back in the 1997/98 campaign, Anadolu won both games but Limoges won the two games in the previous series, which was three years before that. There is some history between these sides but on Friday night, a whole new chapter will be written.
Mathieu Wojciechowski and Matt Gatens are in line to make their Euroleague debuts in this one but Limoges have plenty of players that know what this league is all about. Leo Westemann has scored his last 9 free throws in a row in the Euroleague and Heiko Schaffartzik has scored at least one three point shot in nine of his last 10 games in the Euroleague. These are the players that need to perform if Limoges are going to mark the start of a new season in style but they’ll certainly receive a high level of backing from the home crowd.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 16/10 15:45 (Spread Result: 77-83.5, Totals: 166)|
|giorgio||16/10 19:45||Limoges CSP||Limoges CSPLMG||Anadolu Efes||Anadolu EfesEFS||147.5||1.90||Over 147.5|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.90||Anadolu EfesEFS||Bet ►|
The Turkish side’s defensive game is strong
Anadolu should see Ahmet Duverioglu and Jon Diebler making their Euroleague debut and whoever wins this game will lead the series between the two teams at 3-2. If Anadolu are to take this lead, they may look to Derrick Brown who has offered up at least one steal in his last 13 Euroleague games. Bryant Dunston has also been a strong player, rejecting at least one shot in his last seven Euroleague outings. These stats indicate that the Turkish side is strong defensively and this will likely be a big feature in the match.
It looks set up for Efes to win this one and they should have enough spare to make the difference with a bit to spare. You can take Anadolu Efes Istanbul with a -5.5 handicap at odds of 1.90 for this one. When it comes to finding further value, why not look for the Over/Under market where you can go OVER 147.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Khimki Moscow Region v Real Madrid
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v FC Bayern Munich
- 16 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Panathinaikos Athens
- 15 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Cedevita Zagreb
- 15 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Brose Baskets Bamberg