Spread Pick: FC Bayern MunichHome with handicap -9.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
12/11/2015 19:45 – FC Bayern Munich v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade – Betting Tips
This is the first meeting between these two sides but with the hosts on a 2-2 record and the away team on a 1-3 record, there will be no pleasantries swapped before this game. Belgrade dropped their third game in a row in the last outing and will be desperate to get back to winning ways.
The FC Bayern Munich coach, Svetislac Pesic is on record saying that the Belgrade side is his favourite basketball club but he will be desperate to get one over them for his current employers. Bayern have a 2-2 record at this stage but they have a 100% record at home. They should fancy their chances of maintaining this record and if Alex Frenfroe and Nihad Djedovic can keep Belgrade out, they will fancy their chances of doing so. The German team lost narrowly in Madrid last week against the Euroleague champions, and while that was a sore game to lose, they know that they can push the best teams in the league. Bouncing back tonight would go a long way to showing that they have the strength and mental capacity for the battles that lie ahead.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 10/11 17:15 (Spread Result: 69.5-90, Totals: 169)|
|giorgio||12/11 19:45||FC Bayern Munich||FC Bayern MunichMUN||Crvena Zvezda||Crvena ZvezdaCZT||149.5||1.90||Over 149.5|
|SPREAD||-9.5||1.90||FC Bayern MunichMUN||Bet ►|
The Belgrade team need to get back to winning ways
The loss last week at home to Fenerbahce meant that Belgrade lost at home for the first time this campaign so they need to learn how to win away from home. It won’t be easy and with an average of 66.3 points per game, Belgrade know that they really need to start scoring more points. Relatively new signings Quincy Miller and Vladimir Stimac have the quality that the Belgrade side need to pick up wins, but this is going to be a difficult game against a head coach who knows all about what the away team has to offer.
The hosts are big favourites for this game and taking FC Bayern Munich with a handicap of -9.5, at odds of 1.90, is likely to be a great start to the betting weekend with the Euroleague. If you are looking to take part in the Over/Under market, be sure to go OVER 149.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Khimki Moscow Region
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Brose Baskets Bamberg
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Real Madrid
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Cedevita Zagreb v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – CSKA Moscow v Unicaja Malaga
- 12 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar