Spread Pick: Unicaja MalagaAway with handicap +11.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 164.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
13/11/2015 17:00 – CSKA Moscow v Unicaja Malaga – Betting Tips
This is the game between two sides who carry a 4-0 record so something definitely has to give in this clash in Moscow. The hosts are ranked first with respect to index ranking, with a tally of 116.3 per game while Unicaja come in at third with a ranking of 99.5. This is likely to be a massive game that could go a long way in deciding who tops the group.
CSKA Moscow will come into this game with a considerable level of confidence. They are 4-0 this season but they have also managed to win their last five games against their opponents. In the head to head with Unicaja, the Russian side holds a 19-4 lead and this will give them an added spring in their step. Mind you with Nando de Colo offering an average of 19 points per game this and Milos Teodosic offering up an average of 7 assists per game, it is not as if the Russian side have to delve into the history books to find reasons to be confident of emerging with a win.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 12/11 20:45 (Spread Result: 78-97.5, Totals: 164)|
|giorgio||13/11 17:00||CSKA Moscow||CSKA MoscowCSK||Unicaja Málaga||Unicaja MálagaUNI||164.5||1.90||Over 164.5|
|SPREAD||+11.5||1.90||Unicaja MálagaUNI||Bet ►|
Malaga need a massive performance
Unicaja know that if they can control the boards and impact on the performance of Nando de Colo, they will be well on their way to taking the win in Russia. However, they also need their own players to play and this is why there is a need for players like Jamar Smith and Edwin Jackson to make an impact on the game. Stefan Markovic and Nemanja Nedovic will know Teodosic well from their time with the Serbian international team, and they will be looking to keep him quiet in this game. That isn’t an easy task but if they can achieve it, the Spanish side will be looking good.
The bookmakers aren’t really acknowledging the close nature of these two teams coming into this game. They make the hosts clear favourite so why not opt for Unicaja Malaga at +11.5 at odds of 1.90 for this game. When it comes to making the Over/Under market, why not opt to go OVER 164.5 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Khimki Moscow Region
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Brose Baskets Bamberg
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Real Madrid
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Cedevita Zagreb v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz
- 13 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 12 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar