Spread Pick: Zalgiris KaunasAway with handicap +19.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 168.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
01/04/2016 18:00 – CSKA Moscow v Zalgiris Kaunas – Betting Tips
It is top versus bottom in what is likely to be the least important game of the week in group F. This isn’t a slight on either of the two teams that are playing but there is no getting away from the fact that CSKA have qualified for the playoffs and Kaunas are marooned at the foot of the table. The pressure is off so this could be a game with plenty of fun in store.
There is something to play for in this game for CSKA though because they know that a home win clinches home-court advantage in the playoffs. Mind you, first place is also guaranteed if other results go in their favour, and if Khimki Moscow Region win on Thursday, CSKA know that they have home court advantage. The result of the Real Madrid and Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz game could also have an impact on CSKA’s playoff hopes, so there is pressure on the Russian side but they have plenty of chances to progress. There is likely to be more pressure to continue the 16 game winning streak that CSKA Moscow currently holds over Zalgiris Kaunas.
|Euroleague tip locked in at 31/03 10:10 (Spread Result: 100-105.5, Totals: 186)
Kaunas want the Top 16 to be over
The away team has endured a terrible time in the Euroleague and the fact that they have allowed the most points in the Top 16, an average of 84.4 points per game, indicates the poor state that they are in. When you add this to the fact that they have scored the second fewest amount of points, an average of 71.8 points per game, it is clear that Kaunas don’t have their troubles to seek this season. They’ve also offered up the lowest number of assists and they have made the lowest amount of free throw shots, so all in all, there hasn’t been a lot of positivity or optimism surrounding Kaunas this season. This will be a tough game but a win would certainly give their fans something to smile about.
The hosts are big favourites but taking Zalgiris Kaunas at +19.5, at odds of 1.90, could be a decent bet if CSKA Moscow are not at their best. There is also the Over/Under market on offer, so choose to go OVER 168.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
This Week's Euroleague Betting Tips
- 1 April Euroleague Top 16 Group E – Panathinaikos Athens v Cedevita Zagreb
- 1 April Euroleague Top 16 Group F – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Real Madrid
- 1 April Euroleague Top 16 Group E – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 31 March Euroleague Top 16 Group F – FC Barcelona Lassa v Brose Baskets Bamberg
- 31 March Euroleague Top 16 Group E – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 31 March Euroleague Top 16 Group F – Khimki Moscow Region v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 31 March Euroleague Top 16 Group E – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Unicaja Malaga