The smiles return in the faces of the people of Maccabi (4-2), as the team of coach Sfairopoulos counts three consecutive wins in the Euroleague (Villeurbanne on the road, Panathinaikos and Zalgiris at home).
In the last game against the Lithuanians of Zalgiris (76-62), Derrick Williams (17 points, 7 rebounds), Nunnally (15 points), Zizic (14 points, 9 rebounds) and K. Evans (13 points) stood out. At the same time, the key to victory was once again the tremendous energy that the Israelis put out in their defensive duties. All players are at the disposal of coach Sfairopoulos ahead of tonight’s battle.
Barcelona (6-0) left Istanbul victorious after defeating Fenerbahce (76-74). Thus, they remained undefeated in every competition they participated in (Euroleague & Spanish league), leading the race in both standings tables! In Turkey, Higgins (18 points), Calathes (11 points, 8 assists) and center Brandon Davies (16 points) did the job for the Blaugrana that day-by-day prove this season might be even better than the last one. Unfortunately, Sarunas Jasikevicius does not have injured tall man Pierre Oriola and Alex Abrines (SG) at his disposal.
Our free Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Barcelona tip: Money Line, Barcelona (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 30 October 2021 - Brindisi vs Venezia
- 30 October 2021 - Galatasaray vs Bursaspor
- 29 October 2021 - Panathinaikos Athens vs Villeurbanne
- 29 October 2021 - AS Monaco vs CSKA Moscow
- 28 October 2021 - Olympiacos Piraeus vs Fenerbahce
- 27 October 2021 - Panathinaikos Athens vs Efes Anadolu
- 27 October 2021 - Zenit St. Petersburg vs Real Madrid