The week starts with a game for the third matchday of the 3rd group of the Basketball Champions League. A group in which Malaga (2-0), Lavrio (1-1), Dijon (1-1) and Nizhny (0-2) participate. On Saturday, Unicaja (3-5 record at the ACB) faced Andorra away from home, with the Andalusian team losing 83-74. The second half of the match was perhaps its worst appearance this year so far. In the 22’, Malaga was leading 39-42, but suffered a total blackout, conceded 19 points in a row, and the score was 58-42 in just 4 minutes of play! Guard Norris Cole stood out with 12 points and was the top scorer of Fotis Katsikaris’ team (the Greek coach has no absences for tonight’s match).
The series of three victories of Dijon (3-3 at PRO A) in BCL and the French league ended at Boulogne Levallois’s home (defeat 87-74). Sek Henry (SG, 13 points, 3 assists) and David Holston (PG, 11 points, 9 assists) stood out for Nenad Markovic’s team. Quality forward Rashard Kelly has not helped as expected so far. The French have travelled to Andalusia without absences.
Our free Unicaja vs. Dijon tip: Spread -7.5, Unicaja (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 7 November 2021 - Basket Napoli vs Tortona
- 7 November 2021- Basket vs Real Betis
- 5 November 2021 - Baskonia vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 5 November 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Zenit St. Petersburg
- 4 November 2021 - Villeurbanne vs Unics Kazan
- 4 November 2021 - Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 3 November 2021 - Valencia Basket vs Gran Canaria
- 3 November 2021 - Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar vs Boulogne Metropolitans 92