A 100% Spanish clash takes place tonight in La Fonteta, between a traditional brand name of the Eurocup, Valencia (1-1) and an always ambitious Gran Canaria (1-1).
Last week, Joan Penarroya’s team was defeated in Montenegro by Buducnost (71-70), but still had many complaints about the referees (no foul was given to Dubjevic in the last possession of the Spaniards!). On Saturday, they were victims to a big surprise, as they lost 81-84 at home to Betis.
Veteran forward Victor Claver remains injured, as well as valuable American center Mike Tobey. At the same time, the talented guard Dimitrijevic was knocked out for several weeks. So it doesn’t look good for Valencia lately!
Gran Canaria fought back against Prometheas in Patras, and they prevailed 81-85. It was the reaction they were looking for after a shock in the premiere of the Eurocup, the defeat by Cedevita. Point guard Dylan Ennis with 20 p. and forward John Shurna with 17 points were the top scorers. A third consecutive victory in ACB followed in the weekend after they beat Zaragoza 79-76 (at home). Today it might feel more like a Spanish league game. The truth is that Porfirio Ficac’s team is on a good moon, and a close battle is expected.
Our free Valencia vs. Gran Canaria tip: Spread +7.5, Gran Canaria (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 7 November 2021 - Basket Napoli vs Tortona
- 7 November 2021- Basket vs Real Betis
- 5 November 2021 - Baskonia vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 5 November 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Zenit St. Petersburg
- 4 November 2021 - Villeurbanne vs Unics Kazan
- 4 November 2021 - Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 3 November 2021 - Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar vs Boulogne Metropolitans 92