Villeurbanne (5-2), which seems more ready than ever to claim a place in the Euroleague playoffs, is in excellent condition. Last Wednesday, they defeated CSKA (70-68) in Astrobal, thanks to Elie Okobo, who scored 8 of the French’s last 10 points. On top of that, on Friday, the talented French guard stopped at 35 points, and the team left Athens victorious (prevailed 84-70 over Panathinaikos). TJ Parker’s team defeated Orleans 99-74 in a match in which veteran guard Diot returned in the French league, while Chris Jones finished the game with 27 points. Unfortunately, American center Reymar Morgan won’t play due to a back injury.
Unics (3-4) managed its first 2/2 of the season last week for the 2nd “Devil’s week”. They took advantage of playing at home and knew they had no choice but to grab it by the hair. Velimir Perasovic’s team first defeated Baskonia (83-69) and then Real Madrid (65-58). On Monday, however, for the VTB League, they had a rough ride at the home of Parma Perm (73-66). Hezonja (27 points) and John Brown ( 19 points, 7 rebounds) made the difference.
Our free Lyon-Villeurbanne vs. Unics Kazan tip: Money Line, Lyon-Villeurbanne (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 7 November 2021 - Basket Napoli vs Tortona
- 7 November 2021- Basket vs Real Betis
- 5 November 2021 - Baskonia vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 5 November 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Zenit St. Petersburg
- 4 November 2021 - Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 3 November 2021 - Valencia Basket vs Gran Canaria
- 3 November 2021 - Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar vs Boulogne Metropolitans 92