Tom Thibodeau’s Knicks are at the top of the Eastern Conference (5-1), with the experienced coach leading the New York team with safety! In their last game, the Knicks beat New Orleans 123-117, with talented forward RJ Barrett finishing the match with 35 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists. Evan Fournier (19 points) and Kemba Walker (19 points, 5 assists) offered valuable solutions. Good job by tall man Taj Gibson (13 points, 7 rebounds in 20′) but the leader of the Knicks, Julius Randle (10 points, 6 rebounds), had a low flight.
The Toronto Raptors (4-3) are in the 7th place of the Eastern conference, although they didn’t have valuable forward Pascal Siakam since the beginning of the season. The Raptor’s coach Nick Nurse puts a lot of weight on his team’s defensive behaviour, thus covering to some extent the deficit they experience in the offence. Two nights ago, the Raptors left Indiana victorious, with Scottie Barnes (21 points, 12 rebounds), Fred VanVleet (16 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists), Anunoby (15 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists) and Svi Mykhailiuk (16 points) dragging the rest forward.
Our free New York Knicks vs. Toronto Raptors tip: Spread -5.5, New York Knicks (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 7 November 2021 - Basket Napoli vs Tortona
- 7 November 2021- Basket vs Real Betis
- 5 November 2021 - Baskonia vs Maccabi Tel Aviv
- 5 November 2021 - Anadolu Efes vs Zenit St. Petersburg
- 4 November 2021 - Villeurbanne vs Unics Kazan
- 4 November 2021 - Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 3 November 2021 - Valencia Basket vs Gran Canaria
- 3 November 2021 - Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar vs Boulogne Metropolitans 92