Spread Pick: PAOKHome with handicap -4 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 144.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
08-02-2017 20:00 BST - PAOK v Partizan - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts finished fourth in Group C of the FIBA Champions League and with a 7-7 record, they were as middle of the road as you can get. However, getting through to the knockout round is often the most important thing for a season and this could be the time when the Greek side comes alive in the tournament. They will have a tough opponent to face though which means we could be in for some excitement with this knockout tie.
Partizan finished third in Group E of the FIBA Champions League and their 8-6 record was slightly more impressive than the record the hosts finished with. As the teams were in different groups, it isn’t a straight comparison but there is no getting away from the fact that this is a game between two sides who failed to get a consistent run of form going over the course of the season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 08/02 09:00 (Spread Result: 70-76, Totals: 150)|
|andrew||08/02 20:00||PAOKPAOK||PartizanPARTI||144.0||1.83||Under 144.0|
Partizan want success in FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier
Thaddeus McFadden has been an instrumental player for the hosts over the season and it is hard to argue with a return of 18.5 points per game. There has also been strong support from Keith Clanton as he has managed to deliver an average of 11 rebounds per game. For the away side, there is agreement that Stefan Bircevic has been one of the strongest players of the season so far, he has managed to deliver an average of 12.3 points per game and 6.1 rebounds per game. This is the sort of form that Partizan will need to see if they are to cause problems in this first leg tie.
It could be argued that both teams have a great chance of winning this game but the home side must take advantage of the benefit they hold on Wednesday night. This is why you should back PAOK at -4, which is available at odds of 1.83. When it comes to the Over/Under market, you should look to go UNDER 144.0 which is provided at odds of 1.83 for this FIBA Champions League. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Champions League Playoffs
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Dinamo Sassari v CEZ Nymburk
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Maccabi Rand Media v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Fraport Skyliners v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Juventus Utena v AEK Athens
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Avtodor Saratov v EWE Baskets
- 7 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Aris v SIG Strasbourg
- 7 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Ventspils v Umana Reyer Venezia