Spread Pick: Juventus UtenaHome with handicap +4 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 151.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
08-02-2017 18:00 BST - Juventus Utena v AEK - Champions League Betting Tips
Given that the hosts battled their way through the qualification process to take their place in the FIBA Champions League regular season, they should be congratulated for making it to the Play-Off stages. However, once you reach this stage, you don’t want to waste your time looking back, you have to be focused on moving forward and this is something that will drive Juventus Utena forward in this game.
The Lithuanian side grabbed an 8-14 record in Group D which was more than enough to get them to this stage of the tournament. When you consider it is their first season in the FIBA Champions League, this is a brilliant return but they’ll be thinking why shouldn’t they aim for more.
Juventus Utena certainly have the players that can make a difference and Antanas Sireika will have his squad well marshalled. One player that has been in fine form over the course of the year is Vytautas Sulskis, who has provided an average of 12.8 points per game. There has been a level of consistency from the player over the year and he is likely to be a key player when it comes to this stage of the tournament.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 08/02 09:00 (Spread Result: 81-78, Totals: 155)|
|andrew||08/02 18:00||Juventus UtenaUTENA||AEKAEK||151.0||1.83||Under 151.0|
|SPREAD||+4||1.83||Juventus UtenaUTENA||Bet ►|
AEK Athens looking for a big night in FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier
AEK finished second in Group E of the FIBA Champions League but they finished a long way behind the group leaders. The 9-5 record held by the Greek side ensured they finished in second spot but it wasn’t enough to take them into the next round of the campaign, nor did it leave them close to group leaders Besiktas who delivered a 12-2 record for the group stages. However, with three wins in a row at the tail end of the group, the Greek side will come into this game with a bit of confidence and we could be in line for an exciting match-up this midweek.
The away team are the favourites but the hosts will be determined to grab what they can, so you should back Juventus Utena at +4, at odds of 1.83. When it comes to the Over/Under market, go UNDER 151.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Champions League Playoffs
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Dinamo Sassari v CEZ Nymburk
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Maccabi Rand Media v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Fraport Skyliners v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – PAOK v Partizan
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Avtodor Saratov v EWE Baskets
- 7 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Aris v SIG Strasbourg
- 7 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Ventspils v Umana Reyer Venezia