Spread Pick: StrasbourgAway with handicap +5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 145.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
07-02-2017 18:30 BST - ARIS v Strasbourg - Champions League Betting Tips
The second FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier takes place in Greece on Tuesday night and this looks like being one of the most exciting games of the midweek action. Both of these teams will fancy their chances of grabbing a strong foothold for the second leg ties that will decide who makes it to the next stage of the tournament.
The hosts played in Group A of the regular season and they finished in fourth place with an 8-6 record. The Greeks were a step apart from the teams who finished above them in the group and they know that they will face a massive challenge to go far in this tournament. However, this game represents a fantastic chance to provide the teams with a chance to give themselves a chance of success in France next week.
The away team took part in Group D and they finished in third spot in the group, holding a 9-5 record over the course of the campaign. The French side will fancy their chances of making progress in this tie and the away sides are all ranked as the better seeding of the two teams that are clashing. Strasbourg will look to give themselves a strong platform for their home tie and there is nothing to say that the French side will not grab a win in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 07/02 09:00 (Spread Result: 71-57, Totals: 123)|
|andrew||07/02 18:30||ARISARIS||StrasbourgSTRAS||145.0||1.83||Over 145.0|
SIG Strasbourg will fancy their chances of a FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier win
W Cummings has been a key player for Aris so far this season and he has chipped in with an average of 14.6 points per game. J Jackson has offered an average of 9 rebounds per game for Aris and he’ll need to be on form on Tuesday night. For Strasbourg, E Walker has been a strong player, providing an average of 13 points per game while M Jaiteh leads the way on assists with an average of 5.7 per game.
You can take SIG Strasbourg at +5 available at odds of 1.90 for this match. There is also the Over/Under market for this game and you should go OVER 145.0 which you can find on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Champions League Playoffs
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Dinamo Sassari v CEZ Nymburk
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Maccabi Rand Media v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Fraport Skyliners v Pinar Karsiyaka
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – PAOK v Partizan
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Juventus Utena v AEK Athens
- 8 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Avtodor Saratov v EWE Baskets
- 7 February 2017 FIBA Champions League Playoff Qualifier – Ventspils v Umana Reyer Venezia