Spread Pick: Maccabi Tel AvivAway with handicap -3 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 157.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
03/12/2015 18:00 – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv – Betting Tips
Bottom plays second bottom in Group D as the hosts with a 0-7 record welcome their Israeli opponents who hold a 1-6 record in this campaign so far. Both teams have plenty to play for even if there is only one remaining Top 16 spot up for grabs from Group D. Maccabi’s only win in the Euroleague so far this season came against Dinamo and they need to do the double to keep their dreams alive.
When you are yet to win a game in the Euroleague and your hopes of progressing to the next round are already over, you have to look for the little things. Playing against the team who are currently second bottom in the group sees Dinamo with the best chance of grabbing a win in the group. Wirth this in mind, you can expect MarQuez Haynes, a former Maccabi player, to give it everything he has on Thursday night. David Logan has been the key point grabber for the hosts this season and he will need to perform well on Thursday if the Sassari side can finally break their duck.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 01/12 22:05 (Spread Result: 66-68, Totals: 137)|
|giorgio||03/12 18:00||Dinamo Sassari||Dinamo SassariSASSA||Maccabi Tel Aviv||Maccabi Tel AvivMAC||157.5||1.90||Under 157.5|
|SPREAD||-3||1.90||Maccabi Tel AvivMAC||Bet ►|
Maccabi need to win this game
There is an awful lot of pressure on Maccabi in this game. If the Israeli side were to lose and Darussafaka were to win on Friday night, this would be the first time this century that Maccabi failed to make it through to the Top 16. This sounds unlikely but with a 1-6 record so far this campaign, you have to say that Maccabi deserve to be in the position that they currently are. Devin Smith will be the key player for keeping the Israeli’s dreams alive but you get the feeling that even a win will be too little too late for the team from Tel Aviv.
The away team are favourites, but not by much. You should be looking to take Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv at -3, at odds of 1.90. If you are looking to get involved with the Over/Under market, make sure that you go UNDER 157.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 4 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 4 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v FC Bayern Munich
- 4 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Unicaja Malaga
- 4 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v Khimki Moscow Region
- 4 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 3 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 3 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v CSKA Moscow
- 3 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Real Madrid v Fenerbahce Istanbul