Spread Pick: Unicaja MalagaAway with handicap -1.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 148.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
04/12/2015 19:00 – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Unicaja Malaga – Betting Tips
Depending on the game between Dinamo Sassari and Maccabi on Thursday night, this game could represent a chance for Darussafaka to book their place in the Top 16. Given that Unicaja have already qualified for the Top 16, you may think that they could be in a relaxed mood but it is very likely that they will be going all out for the win that could help them top the group.
The Istanbul team have a 3-4 record and are in fourth place, with a two-win lead over Maccabi. If Maccabi fail to win on Thursday, Darussafaka could create an unassailable lead with two games to go, and you can expect the home fans in the Volkswagen Arena to fully back their team. Even if this isn’t a chance for the home team to book their spot in the next round of the Euroleague, they will still be going flat out to grab a vital win in this match. Luke Harangody has been the go-to guy from the Turkish side this season and one more big performance from him could see them looking forward to top level European basketball after the New Year.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 01/12 22:15 (Spread Result: 63-55.5, Totals: 120)|
|giorgio||04/12 19:00||Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul||Darussafaka Dogus IstanbulDDI||Unicaja Málaga||Unicaja MálagaUNI||148.5||1.90||Under 148.5|
|SPREAD||-1.5||1.90||Unicaja MálagaUNI||Bet ►|
Malaga still have enough to play for
With a 6-1 record, and the fact that that CSKA Moscow are likely to win their game this round, Unicaja Malaga will be in no mood to lay down and roll over. This is a team that wants to top the group and this could spur them on, while denting the hopes of the host club. Mindaugas Kuzminskas has been instrumental to the Spanish side’s success this campaign and if he is able to play his normal game, you could be looking at an away win on Friday evening. They may not play at their top level but you can expect plenty of effort and endeavour from Unicaja Malaga in this game.
The hosts are slight favourites in this game and this means you should look at Unicaja Malaga at -1.5 at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 148.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 4 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 4 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v FC Bayern Munich
- 4 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v Khimki Moscow Region
- 4 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Stelmet Zielona Gora
- 3 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 3 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v CSKA Moscow
- 3 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Real Madrid v Fenerbahce Istanbul