Spread Pick: Dinamo SassariAway with handicap +20.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 165.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
27/11/2015 17:45 – CSKA Moscow v Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari – Betting Tips
This is a game against a team that has already qualified for the Top 16 against a team who hasn’t yet won a game in the Euroleague this season. This is not just top versus bottom in Group D, it is top versus bottom in the entire Euroleague and of course, the team at the top is the home team for this game.
All of that information should suggest that CSKA Moscow will wipe the floor with Dinamo on Friday night but with the Moscow side having already qualified; can they be trusted to play this game at full strength and with full focus? It is likely they will want to win but it wouldn’t be surprising if they managed to maintain the intensity and form that has helped them to a 5-1 record so far this campaign. Milos Teodosic and Nando De Colo have been in brilliant form this campaign and they may see this as a chance to rack up more points and records but it will be interesting to see how committed to the cause CSKA Moscow are on Friday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 24/11 22:00 (Spread Result: 93-107.5, Totals: 180)|
|giorgio||27/11 17:45||CSKA Moscow||CSKA MoscowCSK||Dinamo Sassari||Dinamo SassariSASSA||165.5||1.90||Over 165.5|
|SPREAD||+20.5||1.90||Dinamo SassariSASSA||Bet ►|
Dinamo still looking for a win
Dinamo come into this game with a new coach as Marco Calvani takes over and it will be interesting to see if this provides the Italian team with more of a spark and impetus. While it is no surprise to learn that Sassari are ranked 22nd with respect and are at the bottom of the rankings with respect to rebounds, they actually rank first with respect to free throw accuracy, with 84.4%. That will be no real comfort to them but it is something that they could look to build on. David Logan has been the top point scorer so far for the Italians but he will need to have a phenomenal night on Friday to come out a winner.
Even though CSKA have already qualified for the Top 16, the bookmakers are making them massive favourites. The home side will win (surely) but they may not have the right attitude to dismantle their opponents, so with that in mind take Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari at +20.5 with odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, opt to go OVER 165.5 at odds of 1.90 Bet Now!.
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 27 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Brose Baskets Bamberg
- 27 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v Real Madrid
- 27 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir v Panathinaikos Athens
- 27 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 26 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
- 26 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz
- 26 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Anadolu Efes Istanbul