Spread Pick: Lokomotiv KubanHome with handicap -9 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 147.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
27/11/2015 15:45 – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v Zalgiris Kaunas – Betting Tips
It is second place versus third place in group C in the Euroleague on Friday night but the home side do have a bit of a gap at the moment. This is because they hold a 5-1 record while Kaunas arrive in Krasnodar with a 3-3 record. A home win will clinch a place in the Top 16 but this is not an outcome that can be taken for granted at the moment.
Malcolm Delaney has grabbed a great deal of points already this campaign and if the hosts are to be celebrating going into the weekend, it is likely that he will be at the heart of it all. Lokomotiv enter this game with a very strong defence, offering up just 69.2 points per game. They are first in steals and can boast of only offering up 26.5 rebounds per game. Victor Claver and Dontaye Draper have had a big impact on matches this season for Krasnodar and if they can do so again on Friday, it could be a great night for Lokomotiv fans.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 24/11 22:00 (Spread Result: 71-50, Totals: 130)|
|giorgio||27/11 15:45||Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar||Lokomotiv Kuban KrasnodarLOK||Zalgiris Kaunas||Zalgiris KaunasZAL||147.0||1.90||Over 147.0|
|SPREAD||-9||1.90||Lokomotiv Kuban KrasnodarLOK||Bet ►|
Kaunas are still in the hunt for the Top 16
Mantas Kalnietis will make his return and it could be an emotional night seeing as he helped Lokomotiv to take the Eurocup in 2013. Kalnietis will be fully focused on his current team though and players like Ian Vougioukas and club captain Paulius Jankunas will be at the heart of everything the away team does. Kaunas have a lot of experience and they have plenty of strength in depth, so there is a very good chance that they will be able to grab a win that improves their Top 16 chances will delaying the celebrations for Lokomotiv, although both teams should make it beyond the regular season no matter the outcome of this game.
The hosts are well fancied and taking them at -9, at odds of 1.90, could be a decent bet for Friday evening. If you are looking to take advantage of the Over/Under market, be sure to go OVER 147.0 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 27 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Brose Baskets Bamberg
- 27 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v Real Madrid
- 27 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – CSKA Moscow v Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari
- 27 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir v Panathinaikos Athens
- 26 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
- 26 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz
- 26 November 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Anadolu Efes Istanbul