Spread Pick: CSKA MoscowAway with handicap -10.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 165.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
27/03/2015 16:30 – Nizhny Novgorod v CSKA Moscow
This all Russian clash is the first game on Friday and if it goes to form, the away team should be triumphant in this one. Their previous meeting in the Euroleague was a tight affair in Moscow, a game that went to OT, but in the Russian VTB League, CSKA did grab a convincing 59-84 win in Nizhny. Both teams have some very big players in their squad, so there is an opportunity for either team to have match winners coming to the fore. It is always exciting when domestic rivals meet in an European competition and this match is sure to be one that is well worth keeping an eye on.
Nizhny currently holds an 8-13 record in the Euroleague this campaign, which includes a regular season record of 5-5 and a Top 16 record of 3-8, which is clearly a very poor record. CSKA come into this game with a 19-2 record in the Euroleague, so they will be keen to grab their 20th win of the campaign at the home of their Russian rivals. This record is made up of a 10-0 record in the regular season and then a 9-2 status in the Top 16.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 27/03 07:40 (Spread Result: 82-75.5, Totals: 168)|
|giorgio||27/03 16:30||Nizhny Novgorod||Nizhny NovgorodNIZ||CSKA Moscow||CSKA MoscowCSK||165.5||1.90||Under 165.5|
|SPREAD||+10.5||-10.5||1.90||CSKA MoscowCSK||Bet ►|
Rochestie is a star man for Nizhny
If the home team are going to grab a win in this one, it is likely that they will need Taylor Rochestie to be at his best. He has delivered an average of 19.1 points per game this season, making him a crucial player for the home side. He has also managed to deliver an average of 5.8 assists per game this season, making him absolutely essential to the way the team plays. Trey Thompkins should be back for this game and he is another key player having provided an average of 8.4 rebounds per game this campaign.
Nando DeColo is a vital player for CSKA, offering up an average of 15.1 points for the away team in this contest. He has been ably backed by Andrey Vorontsevich, who has offered an average of 5.9 rebounds per game this season while Milos Teodosic has provided an average of 7.3 assists this campaign. Both teams have got some big players who have the ability to turn on the charm and skill when required.
This Week's other Euroleague Betting Tips
- 27 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 12 Betting Tips – Real Madrid v Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
- 27 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 12 Betting Tips - Galatasaray Liv Hospital Istanbul v Panathinaikos Athens
- 26 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 12 Betting Tips - Olympiacos Piraeus v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 26 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 12 Betting Tips - EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Laboral Kutxa Vitoria
- 26 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 12 Betting Tips - ALBA Berlin v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 26 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 12 Betting Tips - Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul v Unicaja Malaga
- 25 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 12 Betting Tips - Zalgiris Kaunas v FC Barcelona
The guests are looking strong in their domestic league
CSKA Moscow are currently at the top of the Russian league, sitting with a 23-3 record, Khimky are in second place with a 21-3 record and Nizhny Novgorod are in third place, although their 17-7 record is well off the pace of the group leaders. The most recent domestic game for CSKA was 79-93 away win at Enisey Krasnoyarsk while Nizhny lost at home 84-88 to Krasnie Krilya.
This is another chance for CSKA Moscow to exert their dominance and taking them at -10.5, with odds of 1.90, is likely to be a decent bet for Friday. If you are looking to get involved with the Over/Under market for this match, going UNDER 165.5 is likely to be of value. Bet Now!
Bet on Nizhny Novgorod v CSKA Moscow at BovadaBovada - 50% up to $250 Initial Deposit Bonus
When it comes to finding an American sports betting site that has a great reputation and has provided a high level of service and betting options for punters, you have to say that Bovada is one of the best sites for American sports betting fans. It focuses on all the major leagues in North America and it is even licenced in North America, by the Kahanawake Gaming Commission, so if you are looking for a site that provides you with confidence, Bovada should be at the top of your list. Read our Full Bovada Review »
- Offers a fantastic range of North American sports betting options
- Provides live betting
- Offers a lot of promotions
- Offers plenty of assistance in getting you started
- Live in-game betting options
- Not a great deal of deposit and withdrawal options
- Not much focus outside of the US