Spread Pick: Olympiacos PiraeusHome with handicap -7.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 148.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
02-05-2017 20:00 BST - Olympiacos Piraeus v Anadolu Efes - Euroleague Playoffs Tips
We have a winner takes all clash in this match-up in the Euroleague Playoffs. This is only the ninth Game 5 matchup in the Euroleague Playoffs and it looks like being a cracker. An excellent away victory for Olympiacos in Turkey last week tied the series at 2-2 and this is why we are heading to Greece this midweek to see which of these two teams will make their way into the Final Four.
Real Madrid were the third team to book their spot in the Final Four, joining CSKA Moscow and Fenerbahce Istanbul who enjoyed clean sweeps in their series. The Spaniards grabbed a 3-1 victory over Darussafaka, and another team from Istanbul know that their dreams of enjoying a Final Four in their home city are on the line in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 02/05 09:00 (Spread Result: 79.5-78, Totals: 165)|
|giorgio||02/05 20:00||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||Anadolu EfesEFS||148.0||1.90||Under 148.0|
|SPREAD||-7.5||1.90||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||Bet ►|
Anadolu need a big Euroleague Playoff away day performance
What will annoy Anadolu is the fact that they held a double-digit lead over the Greek opponents early on in the game but by half-time, the game was level. Olympiacos ran away with the match in the second half and then shut things down in the final quarter. Anadolu could only grab four points in the first eight minutes of the final quarter, and the Olympiacos defence is likely to be a tough one to breach this week too.
Georgios Printezis grabbed 11 points in the win while Erick Green provided 10 points for the away side. The home team got 17 points from Jayson Granger, with 10 of these coming in the opening quarter and Granger was the only Anadolu Efes player to break into double figures.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The series so far:
- Game 1: Olympiacos Piraeus 87 v Anadolu Efes Istanbul 72
- Game 2: Olympiacos Piraeus 71 v Anadolu Efes Istanbul 73
- Game 3: Anadolu Efes Istanbul 64 v Olympiacos Piraeus 60
- Game 4: Anadolu Efes Istanbul 62 v Olympiacos Piraeus 74
Home advantage is likely to have a big impact on this game, and there is the fact that the hosts will be flying after staring down the threat of exiting the tournament in the last game. You can back Olympiacos Piraeus at -7.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go UNDER 148.0 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Real Madrid v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 21 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Olympiacos Piraeus v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 20 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 20 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – CSKA Moscow v Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz
- 19 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Real Madrid v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 19 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Olympiacos Piraeus v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 18 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 18 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – CSKA Moscow v Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz