Spread Pick: Pinar KarsiyakaAway with handicap -5.0 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 150.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
19/10/2016 18:00 BST – Oradea v Pinar Karsiyaka – Betting Tips
Group B finally gets underway in the FIBA Champions League and this is a game that is going to generate a great deal of excitement. Both of these teams will be desperate to get off to a flying start and it is a game that both teams will have serious ambitions of winning. That should create for a good platform for basketball betting odds in this game.
In many ways, reaching the group stages of the FIBA Champions League is success enough for Oradea because they had never managed this feat before. In fact, they were also the only team to make it through both qualifying rounds, so they can be hugely proud of their achievements already this season. However, this is a big step up and they’ll need players like Sean Barnette and Martin Zeno to deliver a strong showing if they’re going to survive their initial run-out in this sort of basketball tournament. The home crowd will be desperate to back their team as best as they can.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 19/10 10:00 (Spread Result: 56-64, Totals: 125)|
|andrew||19/10 18:00||CSM OradeaORADE||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||150.0||1.90||Over 150.0|
|SPREAD||N/a||-5.0||1.90||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Bet ►|
The Turkish side are in fine domestic form
The side have got off to a good start in their domestic league and they have caught a few of their Turkish opponents on the hop so far. A lot of this is down to the early season for Matequsz with the Polish international getting his Pinar career off to a flying start. DaJuan Summers brings NBA experience with him and players like Kevin Dillard and J’Covan Brown are sure to make a big impact on games when they gel well together. The strong form shown by Pinar domestically should ensure that they come into this game with great confidence and it could be a tough night for the home crowd.
The hosts are backed as the favourites for this game by the bookmakers and this doesn’t seem like a bad way to get the Wednesday basketball betting action underway. You should look to take Pinar Karsiyaka at -5.0 which is on offer at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market in this game, you’ll find it makes sense to go UNDER 150.0 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Asvel Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Le Man Sarthe v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg v Partizan Belgrade
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar Bar v Telenet BC Oostende
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v PAOK
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Ventspils v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Maccabi Rishon Lezion
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik Yuzhny v Avtodor Saratov