Spread Pick: Kataja BasketHome with handicap +1.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 165.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
19/10/2016 18:00 BST – Kataja Basket v Maccabi Rishon Lezion – Betting Tips
With teams from Finland and Israel clashing in this tie, the FIBA Champions League is a perfect example of why this is a tournament that creates games and matches you wouldn’t see anywhere else. All of the Group B teams play on Wednesday night and this makes it a very interesting night for basketball betting fans.
You may not expect Finnish basketball to be rubbing shoulders with the very best but the team has managed to battle through the qualification process to make it to the FIBA Champions League. It is not as if you can look at the fantastic start that Kataja have made in their domestic league and say it will automatically transfer to the European arena, but there is a momentum with the team and they could have a say in how this group pans out. Teemu Rannikko has bene a key player for many years in the team while Daniel Mullings is a new player who looks as though he has a decent future.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 19/10 10:05 (Spread Result: 65.5-72, Totals: 136)|
|andrew||19/10 18:00||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||165.0||1.90||Under 165.0|
|SPREAD||+1.5||1.90||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
The Israelis have changed their team this summer
You would expect a lot from the reigning Israeli champions but there has been a big overhaul in the Rishon team from last season. This means it can be difficult to determine how the team will play but there is also a need for the Israeli side to prove that they can bounce back. Ari Shivek is the man tasked with keeping the champions on route and he has a number of players he can rely on. Anthony Hilliard looks to be the new leader for the side but Avraham Ben Chimol is an experienced player who can always deliver. It’ll be a tough task for the Israeli side, but they’ll see this as a fantastic chance to showcase their credentials.
This could be one of the tightest games of the midweek, and if you’re a neutral, there is a great deal to look forward to this one. It could be a slip, mistake or piece of magic that decides the game but you should look to take Kataja Basket at +1.5, which you can find at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking to make the most of the Over/Under market will find that going UNDER 165.0 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Asvel Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Le Man Sarthe v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg v Partizan Belgrade
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar Bar v Telenet BC Oostende
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v PAOK
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Ventspils v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik Yuzhny v Avtodor Saratov