Spread Pick: Openjobmetis VareseHome with handicap -5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 154.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
19/10/2016 20:30 BST – Openjobmetis Varese v Asvel Lyon-Villeurbanne – Betting Tips
The fourth of the Group C games taking place in the FIBA Champions League on Wednesday pits an Italian side against French opponents. This is the sort of clash that should add plenty of drama and excitement to the tournament and there is also likely to be some drama for basketball betting fans.
The Italians will be working hard to improve their status and standing but this has been another summer of rebuilding work. The main Italian core is very much in place for Varese but there has been an overhaul of foreign players. This means the team has to start again but with players like Melvin Johnson and Christian Eyenga on board, there should be plenty of attacking play and positivity for the home fans to enjoy and look forward to. This is a night where the hosts can give themselves a push in the right direction and the home fans will be right behind them at every step of the way.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 19/10 10:50 (Spread Result: 78-82, Totals: 165)|
|andrew||19/10 20:30||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||154.5||1.90||Under 154.5|
|SPREAD||-5||1.90||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||Bet ►|
The French know that they can do better
The current French champions haven’t got their season off to the best of starts but there is no denying that they still have the players that can make a difference when it comes to winning games. Their difficult domestic form is one thing but they’ll look to use their European games as a chance to do something difference and perhaps ignite their season. Players that are likely to make a difference include Nicolas Lang, Nikola Dragovic and Trenton Meacham. The team may be weakened by the departure of Kwame Vaughn and the injury of Charles Kahudi but there are still plenty of fantastic players in the Asvel side.
The Italians will feel as though they have enough to clinch victory in this game and this is why taking them with the bookmakers isn’t a bad idea. You can back Varese at -5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking to bet on the Over/Under market will find options available and they should go UNDER 154.5 which is on offer at 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Le Man Sarthe v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg v Partizan Belgrade
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar Bar v Telenet BC Oostende
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v PAOK
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Ventspils v EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Maccabi Rishon Lezion
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik Yuzhny v Avtodor Saratov