Spread Pick: Brose Baskets BambergHome with handicap -9.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 160.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
17/12/2015 19:00 – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari – Betting Tips
The hosts will be looking to end the regular season on a high, boosting their confidence before heading into the Top 16. The away team will be desperate to avoid a 0-10 record this season, so both teams will be very keen to win, even though they’ll have very different reasons for doing so.
Brose Baskets have been on a losing streak which they will be keen to end but no matter the outcome, they’ll finish third in the group, which is definitely something to be proud of. The last time these sides clashed, Nicolo Melli picked up the MVP of the round after 26 points and 8 rebounds. The 73-90 win in Italy was an exciting one with Bradley Wanamaker grabbing 18 points and 8 assists and an average of four players in each team on double figures, fans looking for excitement and a lot of points will be interested in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 15/12 14:20 (Spread Result: 76.5-54, Totals: 140)|
|giorgio||17/12 19:00||Brose Baskets Bamberg||Brose Baskets BambergBRO||Dinamo Sassari||Dinamo SassariSASSA||160.5||1.90||Over 160.5|
|SPREAD||-9.5||1.90||Brose Baskets BambergBRO||Bet ►|
Sassari have one last chance to win a Euroleague game this season
It has been a very tough campaign for Sassari and there will be plenty of people at the club who will be keen to drop into the Eurocup. This may give them a chance to repair their reputation and bruised egos but for now, they have one final chance to grab a win in the Euroleague. The fact that they are up against a team who don’t really have too much to play for could be of benefit. Players like Jarvis Varnado and MarQuez Hayes will need to win their personal duels to give the away team any chance of grabbing a win in this game.
There may not be much at stake but the bookmakers still think the hosts will romp home in this game. This is why taking Brose Baskets Bamberg at -9.5 at odds of 1.90 is likely to be a decent bet for Thursday. With respect to the Over/Under market, there is a lot to be said for going OVER 160.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v CSKA Moscow
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Limoges CSP
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C - Stelmet Zielona Gora v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v FC Bayern Munich
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 17 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
- 17 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Cedevita Zagreb