Spread Pick: FC BarcelonaAway with handicap -2.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 148.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
17/12/2015 17:00 – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v FC Barcelona Lassa – Betting Tips
We have a winner takes all showdown for the top spot in Group C on Friday night. The hosts have a better record at the moment than their opponents but as Barcelona won the first clash between these sides this season, an away win would be enough to put the Catalan club at the top of the group as both teams head off to the Top 16.
Lokomotiv can boast of being the leading team in the Euroleague with respect to defence, something which will no doubt be a great source of satisfaction for the hosts. With a fifth placed ranking with respect to scoring, it is easy to see why the Krasnodar club have performed so well this season and they will be keen to clinch the top spot ranking that many in the club feel they deserve for their efforts in the regular season. Malcolm Delaney and Victor Claver have been the key players for Lokomotiv this campaign and if they have one more big game in them for this regular season, it should be a fun night for the home fans on Friday.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 15/12 17:40 (Spread Result: 78-71.5, Totals: 152)|
|giorgio||18/12 17:00||Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar||Lokomotiv Kuban KrasnodarLOK||FC Barcelona||FC BarcelonaFCB||148.5||1.90||Under 148.5|
|SPREAD||-2.5||1.90||FC BarcelonaFCB||Bet ►|
Barcelona know they need to win to top the group
The Catalans know that second place is the minimum for them in Group C but they’ll be looking to take the top spot in the group. Barcelona haven’t been at their best in recent weeks, relaxing slightly since they grabbed a Top 16 spot but the exciting nature of this game may be more than enough to spark the Catalan side back to life. With players like Ante Tomic, who was in excellent form in the 72-68 triumph when these two teams clashed earlier, you’d never rule Barcelona out at any stage! Carlos Arroyo is another key player for Barcelona but it is Tomic who has been at the heart of the positive things from the Catalan club this campaign.
There isn’t much between these two sides and the bookmakers aren’t giving much away. You should look seriously at FC Barcelona Lassa at -2.5, which you can find at odds of 1.90 For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 148.5 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v CSKA Moscow
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Limoges CSP
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C - Stelmet Zielona Gora v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v FC Bayern Munich
- 17 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
- 17 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Cedevita Zagreb