Spread Pick: Zalgiris KaunasHome with handicap +1.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 146.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
17/12/2015 17:45 – Zalgiris Kaunas v Panathinaikos Athens – Betting Tips
The winner takes third place and the loser qualifies in fourth place, so there will be a bit of needle in this tie. The hosts are currently in fourth spot but they know that a win in this game propels them up a place, so there will be plenty of desire and drive in Kaunas but then again, Panathinaikos have a very good record against their opponents.
The hosts come into this game in great confidence having defeated Barcelona in their last outing. Three wins from the last four games has propelled Zalgiris into the Top 16 and they’ll be keen to maintain and develop this momentum with a win in the final game of the regular season. Paulius Jankunas has been one of the key players of the campaign so far and he has been instrumental into the Kaunas’ side trip to the Top 16. If he performs well on Thursday, it could be a magical evening for the home fans.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 15/12 14:20 (Spread Result: 73.5-75, Totals: 147)|
|giorgio||17/12 17:45||Zalgiris Kaunas||Zalgiris KaunasZAL||Panathinaikos Athens||Panathinaikos AthensPAO||146.5||1.90||Over 146.5|
|SPREAD||+1.5||1.90||Zalgiris KaunasZAL||Bet ►|
The Greeks are looking to maintain a strong record
The team from Athens defeated Zalgiris 91-56 in Round 5, and they will be confident that they can retain the upper hand in this game. One of the key players in that game was Miroslav Radjulica and he managed to grab 18 points in 18 minutes, an indicator of the strength in depth that the away team has. The Greeks have won their last three games in a row and the stats suggest that the Athens side are one of the strongest teams in the league, even if the final scores haven’t always agreed. This has been a tough group and both of these teams will be happy with qualifying but knowing that third place is up for grabs will ensure this is a tough battle in Kaunas.
This is a very close one to call and the bookmakers are just making Panathinaikos favourites. This means you can find benefits in backing Zalgiris Kaunas with a +1.5 handicap, at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to OVER 146.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Unicaja Malaga v CSKA Moscow
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Olympiacos Piraeus v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Limoges CSP
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C - Stelmet Zielona Gora v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v FC Bayern Munich
- 18 December Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 17 December Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
- 17 December Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Cedevita Zagreb