Spread Pick: Zalgiris KaunasHome with handicap -2 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 166.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 19:00 BST – Zalgiris Kaunas v Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul – Euroleague Betting Tips
This match sees the two sides with a 1-5 record pitched against each other so there will be some daylight at the end of this game. Both of these teams have a good sense of history in the Euroleague and they will both admit that this is a terrible campaign so far. However, this game could be the catalyst for upward projection but the loser of the tie will face a difficult time.
The hosts lost out in Barcelona last time around and they will be desperate to get back to winning ways in this game. The fact that they are at home should provide some comfort and their opponent has been toiling this season as well. If Zalgiris are going to achieve anything in this game, they need their key players to stand up and make a difference. Leo Westermann has provided an average of 11.8 points per game this season while Paulius Jankunas has also made it into double figures, providing an average of 10.7 points per game. These are two players that need to lead by example to ensure the home fans have plenty to enjoy on Wednesday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 15/11 20:00 (Spread Result: 85-75, Totals: 162)|
|giorgio||16/11 19:00||Zalgiris Kaunas||Zalgiris KaunasZAL||Galatasaray Istanbul||Galatasaray IstanbulGSO||166.0||1.90||Under 166.0|
|SPREAD||-2||1.90||Zalgiris KaunasZAL||Bet ►|
Galatasaray have endured a terrible time so far in the Euroleague
While the away side come into this game with a terrible record, they managed to grab a win last week, which means that there may be some optimism for the Turkish side in this game. A win would take them off the bottom and perhaps provide a platform to climb the table. Austin Daye is set to be a key player in this game and he has provided an average of 14.8 points per game so far this season. Other players who need to play well on Wednesday include Justin Dentmon, who has averaged 13.8 points per game this season and Alex Tyus, who has an average of 12.2 points per game this season.
It is difficult to split these two sides but you can take Zalgiris Kaunas at -2, which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 166.0 which is on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – FC Barcelona Lassa v Real Madrid
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – CSKA Moscow v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz v Brose Bamberg
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions - UNICS Kazan v Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv