Spread Pick: Panathinaikos AthensAway with handicap -9 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 165.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 21:00 BST – Real Madrid v Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens – Euroleague Betting Tips
Both of these teams hold a 4-2 record as second plays fourth in the Euroleague on Wednesday night. These are two of the sides caught up in the chasing pack behind CSKA Moscow which means that both of these teams will be absolutely desperate for a win. If CSKA win again, a win is crucial to stay on their coat-tails but if CSKA lose, teams have to take advantage of the situation.
The Spanish side lost out to CSKA Moscow in their last game, falling by a point as the Moscow side maintained their 100% start to the season. There is no shame in losing to the reigning Euroleague champions but Madrid cannot dwell on the loss, they need to bounce back as quickly as possible. This home game against their Greek rivals provides a fantastic opportunity to get back on track. Sergio Llull has bene on top form for Madrid so far this season, averaging 18.5 points per game this season. Jaycee Carroll has also been crucial for the Spanish side, providing an average of 11 points per game. Anthony Randolph is the only other Madrid player to average double figures for the season, clocking up an average of 10 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 15/11 20:00 (Spread Result: 87-75, Totals: 171)|
|giorgio||16/11 21:00||Real Madrid||Real MadridRMB||Panathinaikos Athens||Panathinaikos AthensPAO||165.0||1.90||Over 165.0|
|SPREAD||-9||1.90||Panathinaikos AthensPAO||Bet ►|
The Greeks are doing well in the Euroleague at the moment
An overtime win over Maccabi last week ensured Panathinaikos grabbed a win but it was a tough game. This game isn’t going to be any easier but an away win would give the Greek side a lot of confidence and a great position in the Euroleague. Nick Calathes has been crucial so far this season, providing an average of 12.5 points per game this season. There has also been support from KC Rivers who has provided an average of 11.5 points per game so far this season. James Gist has also chipped in with an average of 11.2 points per game this season so there are points across the Panathinaikos roster.
The hosts are big favourites to grab the win so take Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens at -9, which is on offer at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 165.0 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – FC Barcelona Lassa v Real Madrid
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – CSKA Moscow v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz v Brose Bamberg
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions - UNICS Kazan v Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv