Spread Pick: FC BarcelonaAway with handicap +4 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 153.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
16/11/2016 19:00 BST – Olympiacos Piraeus v FC Barcelona Lassa – Euroleague Betting Tips
The hosts are one of two teams in the Euroleague with a 3:3 record going into Round 7 while the Catalans have a 4-2 record heading into this game. This is a match between two sides with a strong European pedigree and there will be many fantastic memories conjured up with this Wednesday night game.
The Greeks lost out in their last game, losing narrowly to Galatasaray. The fact that this was the Turkish side’s first win of the season will rankle with the Greek side and Olympiacos will have to win over their fans once again heading into this double-header week. Vassilis Spanoulis has been the player on form so far this season for Olympiacos and he has provided an average of 14.7 points per game this Euroleague campaign. There has also been support from Gerogios Printezis who has notched up an average of 13 points per game this season. These will be the two players who are most likely to get the Greek fans back on side with their team.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 15/11 20:00 (Spread Result: 59-56, Totals: 111)|
|giorgio||16/11 19:00||Olympiacos Piraeus||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||FC Barcelona||FC BarcelonaFCB||153.5||1.90||Over 153.5|
|SPREAD||+4||1.90||FC BarcelonaFCB||Bet ►|
Barcelona have endured a trying Euroleague campaign so far
It has been an up and down season so far for Barcelona and injuries have definitely hampered the Catalan club. They did manage a strong win against Kaunas last week at home and this will have lifted their spirits ahead of the trip to Greece this midweek. Tyrese Rice has offered up an average of 15.3 points per game this season so far while Justin Doellman has offered an average of 13.5 points per game this campaign. There are still some big names missing from the Barcelona squad but they cannot dwell on what they don’t have at their disposal when there is so much at stake in the Euroleague.
The hosts are the favourites for this game but it could genuinely go either way. Look to take FC Barcelona Lassa at +4, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go OVER 153.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90 for this game between two heavyweights of Euroleague history. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – FC Barcelona Lassa v Real Madrid
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – CSKA Moscow v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz v Brose Bamberg
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions - UNICS Kazan v Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv