Spread Pick: Fenerbahce IstanbulAway with handicap -1.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 158.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 20:05 BST – Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv v Fenerbahce Istanbul – Euroleague Betting Tips
With the hosts in 10th place in the Euroleague and the away team in 7th, there isn’t too much of a gap between these sides. However, a 2-4 record is up against a 4-2 record, so it shows that placings and statistics don’t always tell the full story. The Israeli giants will always fancy their chances at home and they face an opponent who has stumbled in recent games, so this could be an exciting clash with plenty to play for.
Maccabi lost out in OT in their last game, losing to Panathinaikos, so they’ll want to get that loss out of their system as quickly as possible. Andrew Goudelock is likely to be the man for the Israeli side as he has delivered an average of 17.7 points per game this season, leading the way for his team. There has been support from Devin Smith, with an average of 14.3 points per game this season while Colton Iverson has notched an average of 10.2 points per game for Maccabi. These are the players who will be most likely to have a positive impact for the hosts on Tuesday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 14/11 20:00 (Spread Result: 87-75.5, Totals: 164)|
|giorgio||15/11 20:05||Maccabi Tel Aviv||Maccabi Tel AvivMAC||Fenerbahce Istanbul||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||158.5||1.90||Over 158.5|
|SPREAD||N/a||-1.5||1.90||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||Bet ►|
The Turkish side needs to get back to winning ways in the Euroleague
Fenerbahce have lost their two most recent games in the Euroleague. A 4-2 record may not look too bad but considering the beaten finalists in last season’s Championship game held a 100% record after 4 games, there has been a notable drop-off in recent weeks. This double-header may provide the perfect chance to get back on track and even though they are away from home, they’ll fancy their chances of grabbing a result in this game. Bogdan Bogdanovic has an average of 13.3 points per game this season and Bobby Dixon has notched an average of 13 points per game this campaign. Kostas Sloukas and Ekpe Udoh have also delivered an average of 11 points per game this season.
This has the makings of a tight game that could go either way but Fenerbahce must be determined to avoid three losses in a row. With this in mind, back Fenerbahce Istanbul at -1.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 158.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – FC Barcelona Lassa v Real Madrid
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – CSKA Moscow v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz v Brose Bamberg
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions - UNICS Kazan v Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv