Spread Pick: Baskonia Vitoria GasteizAway with handicap +3.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 174.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 20:45 BST – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz – Euroleague Betting Tips
The hosts have a 3-3 record coming into this game while the Spanish side hold a 4-2 record and are in the pack of teams who are on the hunt of leaders CSKA Moscow. In historical outings, the Italians have a 6-4 record over their Spanish rivals but it was the Spaniards who clinched victory by 94-82 in the most recent outing between these sides, which occurred last season.
The Italians come into this game in buoyant mood after a 105-92 win against Anadolu in their last game. This was a new record with respect to high scoring for Milan, beating their record of 102, which had been achieved in the previous game. This means that Milan are in fantastic scoring form at the moment and with an average of 93 points per game, they currently lead the league in this respect. Rakim Sanders has averaged 15.4 points per game this season while Ricky Hickman has offered up an average of 12 points per game and Alessandro Gentile has provided an average of 11.8 points per game so far this season in the Euroleague. Things are far from boring with Milan at the moment and this provides some exciting basketball betting opportunities.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 14/11 20:00 (Spread Result: 88-79.5, Totals: 164)|
|giorgio||15/11 20:45||EA7 Emporio Armani Milan||EA7 Emporio Armani Milan||Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz||Baskonia Vitoria GasteizBKN||174.5||1.90||Under 174.5|
|SPREAD||+3.5||1.90||Baskonia Vitoria GasteizBKN||Bet ►|
Baskonia have a strong defence in the Euroleague
The attacking intent of Milan may be blunted by Baskonia who are in fine defensive form this season. They won 86-52 against Fenerbahce last week and they are limiting teams to 76.5 points per game this season in the Euroleague. This is almost 20 points less than the Milan record for the campaign, which stands at 94.5 points given up on average per game. Shane Larkin has provided an average of 12.3 points per game this season with Tornikie Shengelia providing an average of 11.5 points per game this season. This is bound to be a clash between teams with opposing styles on Tuesday night.
The hosts are favourites for this game but if the Spanish defensive work is of its similar standard, there could be a way for Vitoria to take this game. Look to back Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz at +3.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going UNDER 174.5 at odds of 1.90 makes sense. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – FC Barcelona Lassa v Real Madrid
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – CSKA Moscow v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz v Brose Bamberg
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions - UNICS Kazan v Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv