Spread Pick: Brose Baskets BambergHome with handicap -6.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 147.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
15/11/2016 20:00 BST – Brose Bamberg v Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade – Euroleague Betting Tips
Like the first Euroleague game taking place on Tuesday evening, this is a game between two sides who come into Round 7 with a 2-4 record. There is going to be a lot of pressure on the teams in these games because the two losing sides will find themselves falling behind their rivals near the foot of the table. This means we can expect a tense game in Germany but this may bring about some great basketball betting options.
The hosts will consider themselves the favourites for this game but that counts for little in a clash between two sides who are low on confidence. The Germans will look towards Jans Strelnieks for points in the game with the player providing an average of 11.8 points per game so far this season. This is slightly ahead of Nicolo Melli, who has provided an average of 11.3 points per game for the hosts coming into this match. Melli has also provided an average of 7.7 rebounds per game so far this season which means he is the player that the Belgrade side will have to keep an eye on throughout the game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 14/11 20:00 (Spread Result: 71.5-79, Totals: 157)|
|giorgio||15/11 20:00||Brose Baskets Bamberg||Brose Baskets BambergBRO||Crvena Zvezda||Crvena ZvezdaCZT||147.0||1.90||Over 147.0|
|SPREAD||-6.5||1.90||Brose Baskets BambergBRO||Bet ►|
Belgrade need to get back to winning ways in the Euroleague
The Belgrade side lost out late on against UNICS Kazan last week and as this is a rival near the foot of the table, the pain was very real. This is the sort of result that can derail teams but at least Zvezda know that they have a chance to bounce back quickly this week. A win against fellow strugglers Brose Bamberg would take some of the pressure off of the Belgrade side, so they’ll be going all out for a win in Germany. Ognjen Kuzmic is the leading player with an average of 10.2 points per game this season but Marko Guduric and Marko Simonovic both have an average of 10 points for the season so far.
This is another tight game to call but you’ll find value in taking Brose Bamberg at -6.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. If you’re keen to find the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 147.0 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – FC Barcelona Lassa v Real Madrid
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 18 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – CSKA Moscow v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz v Brose Bamberg
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 17 November 2016 Euroleague Predictions - UNICS Kazan v Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv