Spread Pick: FC BarcelonaHome with handicap -7.5 at 1.87
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.87 Bet Now!
15/04/2015 18:00 – FC Barcelona vs Olympiacos Piraeus
This is a game between two sides who have a tremendous pedigree and form in the Euroleague. Barca have won 11 out of 12 home matches this season and they have also won 8 games in a row, so they are looking good in the Euroleague at the moment. Barca managed a clean sweep of Olympiacos in the Top 16 last season but while Barca hold the edge in the head-to-head, Olympiacos have sweet memories of a 68-64 win the 2012 Final Four, which paved the way for the Greek side to win the Championship game.
Barcelona have the slightly better record of these two teams, but there is not an awful lot in it heading into the playoff. Barcelona have a 20-4 record over the campaign, which includes a 9-1 regular season record and an 11-3 record in the Top 16. Olympiacos have an 18-6 record which includes an 8-2 record in the regular season and a 10-4 record in the Top 16. When it comes to average points scored, the Catalan club has an advantage, leading 83.8 to 76.0.
When it comes to key players of the Euroleague season, Ante Tomic has bene in tremendous form for Barcelona. He has managed to deliver an average of 11.7 points per game and he has also managed to serve up an average of 7.1 rebounds per game too. Another main player for Barcelona this season has been Marcelino Huertas, who has grabbed an average of 4.5 assists per season.
|Euroleague tip locked in at 14/04 18:35 (Spread Result: 65.5-57, Totals: 130)
Spanoulis has been a key player this campaign
Vassilis Spanoulis has been an integral part of the success achieved by Olympiacos so far this season. He has offered up an average of 15.5 points per game this season and he has also provided an average of 5.9 assists per game this campaign. This sort of form means that Olympiacos cannot be ruled out of this encounter. Bryant Dunston has also been in excellent form for the Greek side, picking up an average of 4.9 rebounds per game this season.
This Week's other Euroleague Betting Tips
- 17 April 2015 Euroleague Playoff Game 2 Betting Tips - FC Barcelona vs Olympiacos Piraeus
- 17 April 2015 Euroleague Playoff Game 2 Betting Tips - Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 16 April 2015 Euroleague Playoff Game 2 Betting Tips - Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul vs Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
- 16 April 2015 Euroleague Playoff Game 2 Betting Tips - CSKA Moscow vs Panathinaikos Athens
- 15 April 2015 Euroleague Playoff Game 1 Betting Tips - Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 14 April 2015 Euroleague Playoff Game 1 Betting Tips - Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul vs Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
- 14 April 2015 Euroleague Playoff Game 1 Betting Tips - CSKA Moscow vs Panathinaikos Athens
Barcelona are not having a great season in their domestic league
Barcelona are currently in third place in the Spanish league, sitting with a 19-9 record. Their most recent domestic game was a 91-78 loss at the hands of bitter rivals Real Madrid on Sunday. That will have dented their confidence a bit, but this game provides the Catalan club with an ideal chance to bounce back. Olympiacos sit at the top of the Greek league with a 21-1 record, ahead of Panathinaikos who have a 20-3 record. The most recent domestic game for Olympiacos was a 70-87 win against ASA Koroivos way back on the 27th of March.
If you are looking for the Money Line bet, you will find that Bwin believe FC Barcelona will win this one and they have odds of 1.30 to win. If you would prefer to look for the handicap bet, you will find that Bwin are offering Barcelona at -7.5 at odds of 1.87. If you are looking to opt for the Over/Under market, you will find that choosing to go OVER 152.5, at odds of 1.87, makes sense. Bet Now!
- Offers a fantastic range of North American sports betting options
- Provides live betting
- Offers a lot of promotions
- Offers plenty of assistance in getting you started
- Live in-game betting options
- Not a great deal of deposit and withdrawal options
- Not much focus outside of the US