Spread Pick: Real MadridHome with handicap -8.0 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 166.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
12/10/2016 20:00 BST – Real Madrid v Olympiacos Piraeus – Euroleague Betting Tips
This may be the only Euroleague game taking place on Wednesday but what a great way to start the season. This is a game between two massive Euroleague teams and there are plenty of successful players who know what it takes to go all the way in this tournament. For excitement and drama this midweek, Madrid is likely to have everything you could want from the Euroleague.
The fact that these two teams were the sides who started the Euroleague season back in 2000, the debut season of this style of tournament, indicates the history of these two teams. Add in the fact that they have played each other in two recent Championship games, in 2013 and 2015, shows the level of teams we are talking about. The Greeks triumphed in 2013 and the Spanish giants won in 2015, so both teams understand what it takes to win this prestigious tournament. It wasn’t the best campaign for either of these two teams last season but every new campaign provides hope and optimism.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 12/10 12:10 (Spread Result: 75-65, Totals: 148)|
|giorgio||12/10 20:00||Real Madrid||Real MadridRMB||Olympiacos Piraeus||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||166.5||1.90||Over 166.5|
|SPREAD||-8.0||1.90||Real MadridRMB||Bet ►|
There are plenty of great players on show in this game
As you would expect from the name Real Madrid, there are a number of star players to choose from. Dontaye Draper was signed over the summer and he joins massive names like Sergio Llull, Jaycee Caroll, Rudy Fernandez, Gustavo Ayon, Felipe Reyes and Trey Thompkins. There is no shortage of players who can cause problems for any team when they come to Madrid. Olympiacos still have Georgios Printezis in their line-up and with Patric Young looking fit, there will be some great players in the away team too. Kostas Papaloukas is another player with a lot of hopes being pinned on him and we could be in for a brilliant start to the new Euroleague season.
It is no surprise to see that Real Madrid are big favourites for this game. Take the Spanish giants at -8, which is available at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, get involved with going OVER 166.5 which is available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz v Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- 14 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens v Zalgiris Kaunas
- 14 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Brose Baskets Bamberg
- 14 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Unics Kazan v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 13 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Crvena Zvezda MTS Belgrade v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 13 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv
- 13 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v CSKA Moscow