Spread Pick: Fenerbahce IstanbulHome with handicap -3 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 162.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
12/04/2016 18:45 – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Real Madrid – Betting Tips
The reigning Euroleague champions head to Turkey for the first of their two games in Playoff A and the Spanish giants face a tough task. Fenerbahce were the runaway form side in the Top 16 and their 11-3 record was more indicative of the side downing tools after the hard work had been completed.
The fact that Fenerbahce went through the first half of the Top 16 undefeated, with a 7-0 record, shows what they can do when they focus on the task at hand. Overall, their 19-5 record for the campaign is highly impressive and they have a record of notching 77.6 points per game. The home fans will be looking towards Luigi Datome, who has notched an average of 12.4 points per game this season. So far, Fenerbahce are unbeaten at home in the Euroleague this season and if they can still say that by the end of this week, they will be well on their way to the Final Four.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 11/04 21:00 (Spread Result: 72-69, Totals: 144)|
|giorgio||12/04 18:45||Fenerbahce Istanbul||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||Real Madrid||Real MadridRMB||162.0||1.90||Over 162.0|
|SPREAD||-3||1.90||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||Bet ►|
Real Madrid need to tighten up in defence
One thing Real Madrid will look at going into this game is the fact that they have scored an average of 84.5 points per game, a figure close to 7 points per game higher than their opponents. However, the Spanish side’s defensive work has let them down and this is why they had a 7-7 record in the Top 16 and a 5-5 record in the regular season. In the playoff, they have to break this duck of finishing level and they’ll need to improve if they want to head back to the Final Four.
The two sides clashed in the Final Four last season when Madrid made the most of home advantage to win that tie and the tournament. In this game, the bookies think the hosts will have enough to win the game so look to take Fenerbahce Istanbul at -3, which you can find at odds of 1.90. If you are looking for the Over/Under market for this game, look to go OVER 162.0 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague 2016 Playoffs Betting Tips
- 15 April Euroleague 2016 Playoff B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Panathinaikos Athens
- 15 April Euroleague 2016 Playoff D – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 14 April Euroleague 2016 Playoff A – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Real Madrid
- 14 April Euroleague 2016 Playoff C – CSKA Moscow v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 13 April Euroleague 2016 Playoff B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Panathinaikos Athens
- 13 April Euroleague 2016 Playoff D – Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar v FC Barcelona Lassa
- 12 April Euroleague 2016 Playoff C – CSKA Moscow v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade